To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced, conscientious and passionate carpenter with painting experience (m/f/d) for a reasonable full-time salary at the earliest possible date.
We offer an interesting working environment with challenging projects in a friendly company, where the working atmosphere is characterized by mutual respect.
- Above-average payment
- A permanent position
- Management position possible
- Autonomous work with flat hierarchies
- Travel allowance
- Company car possible
- Employer-funded pension
- Family-friendly, flexible working hours
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- You have at least professional training as a vehicle painter (m/f/d)
- You are with passion and enjoy your work
- You are reliable and a team player
- You are open to technical developments and new working methods
- You enjoy varied tasks
- You have a high-quality awareness and attention to detail
- You can work independently
- You can think and act in a customer-oriented way
- You are flexible and resilient
- You are interested in new activities and personal development
- You are down to earth
- All the usual preparatory work for painting, such as sanding, filling, priming, fillers, masking, etc.
- Experience in handling 1K, 2K and water-based paints
- Finishing work
- Processing of orders with high quality standards
- independent work organization
We are happy to receive your application via Mail or E-Mail to: Sara Dari.